Experience and Skills:
- Must be able to communicate with employees and guests proficiently
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills.
- Computer experience
- Be familiar with Microsoft software.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Flexible availability, including weekend, evening, and holiday
hours, and rotating shifts.
- Must have a valid Georgia driver’s license and a good MVR.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Possess excellent verbal skills and communicate with the public
daily in a professional manner
- Ability to sit and monitor CCTV systems for long periods of time
Education and experience level required for positions:
- High School Diploma. Advanced Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in customer service, hospitality
- 1 year experience as a dispatcher, Rover or other similar environment.
Certificates/Licenses/Registrations: Must possess a
valid Georgia Driver’s License that is acceptable per Zoo Atlanta’s
auto liability insurance carrier guidelines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Be able to sit, stand and walk for
extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (
Employee must be comfortable working outside for extended periods.)
MISC: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Therefore, the employee may be required to perform
other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate
supervisor or other management. The company reserves the right to
revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is
mutually agreed that this job description does not constitute a
written or implied contract of employment.
800 Cherokee Avenue SE
, GA 30315
An Equal Opportunity Employer