Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of IT support experience (preferably in mid-size to
- Preferably 3 years managerial and leadership experience
- Working knowledge of networking tools and concepts: LAN, WAN, VPN,
Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VLANs, 802.11 wireless, TCP/IP, DNS.
- Expertise with Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
(2019 OS and prior) within an Active Directory environment.
- Advanced proficiency in analytical tools (e.g. Excel, Power
BI, SQL Reporting Studio)
- Requires the ability to independently perform all the duties of
the position efficiently and effectively.
- Must possess the ability to work with confidential information and
not share with others. Must comply with Zoo Atlanta’s Code of
Ethics policy regarding the entrustment of access to confidential information.
- Must have strong communication and training skills and be able to
communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Zoo Atlanta is open to the public 363 days out of the year,
therefore, all positions at Zoo Atlanta may require employees to
work some weekends, holidays and evenings.
Position requires a BA/BS degree in Computer Information Systems
(CIS) or related discipline; or the combination of education and
experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position.
- Prefer certification to Microsoft MCSP level or equivalent.
Driving Requirements: Georgia Driver’s license required.
Physical Demands: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office environment and park
MISC: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Therefore, the employee may be required to perform
other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate
supervisor or other management. The company reserves the right to
revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is
mutually agreed that this job description does not constitute a
written or implied contract of employment.
Zoo Atlanta is and EOE and provides a Smoke-free and Drug-free