Experience and Skills:
- Must have at least 1 - 2 years experience in customer service and sales
- Must be able to handle cash and credit card purchases accurately
and keep customer information secure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to communicate with a variety of visitors of diverse backgrounds
- Must have a friendly demeanor and be approachable
- Must be able to multi-task and pay close attention to details
- Must possess excellent telephone etiquette and problem-solving skills
- Previous data entry experience required
- Computer literacy required, including proficiency in Microsoft
Office applications, with particular strength in Word and Excel.
Experience working with databases desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the
ability to interact with Zoo guests
- Focus on strong customer service and quality orientation
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Zoo Atlanta is open to the public 363 days out of the year;
therefore, all positions at Zoo Atlanta may require employees to
work some weekends, holidays and evenings.
Certificates/Licenses/Registrations - n/a
Ability to stand, sit and walk for up to 8 hours at a time
- Most work will be indoors; must also have ability to work outdoors
in all kinds of weather
- Ability to work in crowds and in a fast-paced environment
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore,
the employee may be required to perform other reasonably related
duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or other management.
The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as
business requirements dictate. It is mutually agreed that this job
description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Zoo Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a
Smoke-free and Drug-free Work Environment.