Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record of success resolving network, hardware,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate commitment and ownership to pursue resolution to
- Outstanding customer service skills and an ability to work with
all levels of management
- Windows desktop experience (Windows 10 and prior) within in an
Active Directory environment and expertise with a variety of desktop
applications including MS Office.
- Must be able to take direction, manage priorities, and perform
tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must possess high attention to detail and keen aptitude for
technology along with willingness to take on new challenges
- High school diploma required
- 2 or 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Zoo Atlanta is open to the public 363 days out of the year,
therefore, all positions at Zoo Atlanta may require employees to
work some weekends, holidays and evenings
- Support of Zoo Atlanta’s Vision, Mission, and Values
Driving Requirements: Valid Georgia Driver’s License
Physical Demands: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Work Environment: Office environment and park
MISC: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Therefore, the employee may be required to perform
other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate
supervisor or other management. The company reserves the right to
revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is
mutually agreed that this job description does not constitute a
written or implied contract of employment.
Zoo Atlanta is and EOE and provides a Smoke-free and Drug-free
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE GO
TO OUR WEBSITE: ZOOATLANTA.ORG/CAREERS