Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of one year experience working in Emergency Medical
• Knowledge of clinical procedures, medical anatomy,
? Special skills and abilities:
• Ability to work under pressure and handle emergency
• Excellent organization and verbal and written
• Demonstrate computer proficiency to
complete the functions of this position.
• Ability to work with
staff members at all levels of the organization in a cooperative,
• Bilingual preferred.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must have and maintain current one of the following
certifications: EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic.
• Have or be willing to obtain certification as a Licensed Training
Provider for First Aid/CPR/AED through American Red Cross.
? Driving Requirements
• Must obtain and maintain a valid Georgia driver’s license.
• Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work both in an office environment and
outdoors in all weather conditions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Therefore, the employee may be required to perform other reasonably
related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or other
management. The company reserves the right to revise or change job
duties as business requirements dictate. It is mutually agreed that
this job description does not constitute a written or implied contract
Zoo Atlanta is an EOE and provides a Smoke-free and Drug-free