Experience and Skills:
- 16 years or older (17 years or older if operating Treetop Trail)
- Must have valid Driver’s License or obtain a valid Driver's
License within 90 days of hire
- Interest in ropes course training strongly preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and approachable
- Must be able to multi-task and pay close attention to details in a
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess excellent communications skills and willingness to
interact positively with guests and zoo staff of diverse backgrounds
Driving Requirements: Must have valid Driver’s
License or obtain a valid Driver's License within 90 days of hire
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Capabilities to bend, stoop, climb
and stand for up to 8 hours at a time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. If
working the ropes course, must have the ability to wear an RCI
approved harness and must be comfortable working up to 30+ feet above
- Must be able to work Saturdays, Sundays, and/or Mondays.
Additional shifts are available.
- Day shift hours are from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Most work will be outdoors; Must also have ability to work in an
- Ability to work in and manage the flow of guests
- Ability to work with children of all ages
Perks of the position:
As part of the Zoo Atlanta family, you will enjoy a fun fast
paced environment and great teammates as well as:
Starting pay: $12-$13/hour depending on relevant qualifications
Flexible schedule: Work 3 shifts per week, with
opportunities to work additional shifts
FREE park admission for family and friends
FREE Park membership
Park discounts on food, merchandise, etc.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore,
the employee may be required to perform other reasonably related
duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or other management.
The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as
business requirements dictate. It is mutually agreed that this job
description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Zoo Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a
Drug-free Work Environment.
If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have
received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical
reason not to be vaccinated.