Experience and Skills:
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills.
- Computer experience
- Be familiar with Microsoft software.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Flexible availability, including weekend, evening, and holiday
hours, and rotating shifts.
- Ability to sit and monitor CCTV systems for periods of time
Education and experice level required for positions:
- High School Diploma. Advanced Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in customer service, hospitality
- 1 year experience as a dispatcher, Rover or other similar
environment preferred but not required.
Certificates/Licenses/Registrations: Must possess a
valid Georgia Driver’s License and satisfactory motor vehicle record
per Zoo Atlanta’s auto liability insurance carrier guidelines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Be able to sit, stand and walk for
extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (
Employee must be comfortable working outside for extended periods.)
WORK SCHEDULE: Friday-Sunday, 4PM - 9PM
MISC: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Therefore, the employee may be required to perform
other reasonably related duties as assigned by the immediate
supervisor or other management. The company reserves the right to
revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is
mutually agreed that this job description does not constitute a
written or implied contract of employment.